18 July, 2009

My Photos..... thanks to Moon Gogoi.

Thankyou Moon,
Now that i am working towards making acting as a career. Desperately needed few photos done. Now, here came my dear friend moon and he clicked my pics. These pics are taken by normal digital camera. He is working as a cameraman. Many friends were telling me to go for professional photographers but i was not into that . One point being i didn't want to waste so much money. If you have heard these photo shoots are very costly.

Second point my opinion is that acting is more important than the photos. Those photo shoots are for models , as i belive in acting the casting directors just need photograph of actors face which is usually called Headshot. To have a idea of how they look. They can't transform the actors into someone else which they don't look like which is done in modelling.

Now, my concentration is doing few roles and know what my acting calibre is ???????????????????

Nobody knows...... done theatre but film and television is a different ball game it is like comparing badminton to lawn tennis. I will give my best. Just hoping it will be considered best by others too. :-)

I had to cut my beard because of the photoshoot very sad. :-(

Sonu Anand







PS. I hate photos worked on photo shop but moon said you have to work on it as these days everybody uses it if they are giving photos for professional use.

So, the first phot is without photoshop and rest two worked. Let me know which one you like most.

5 comments:

Sujit said...

The second one is the best. Its awesome. The first one is ok. It looks like a normal photo. And the third one sucks... totally sucks.

Well, u said the producers and directors just need photographs of head shots of the actor. True. Very true.
But u need to understand that these are real busy people. They mite be seeing each photo may be for a second or two and then throw it away. In such a condition, its ur duty to make ur photograph stand out and make it the most attractive out of the other 100 photos in the producer's hand.

And for that reason you need professional photographers... who can make ur headshots stand out of the crowd and much noticeable.

After all, acting is all about presenting yourself in different forms and characters. Then why not present yourself in the best ways in photos using some professional techniques. Well, you are grown up and matured.... take your decision wisely.
And whatever decision you take.. whether your own decision or the one altered by others, its just that you should not regret about it in future...

Well... hell, we are bachelors... who cares for future... :D
Fu@k future and live the present :D :P

sonuanand17 said...

dude, you are so smart. I agree with you.

ekta khetan said...

Cool pictures, Mr Aspiring Actor/ Model!

Maybe you can cut off the entire beard to give you that cutesy look :)

sonuanand17 said...

:-))))))))))))))))))))))

Smita said...

The 2nd one is the best!!!

Good luck :)

33 Dream Cafe

 I am Supposed to be writing a script for a feature film right now.. But why am I writing this... Whatever this is. I couldn't write at ...