04 October, 2009

Long long time ...... it has been 51 days......

Long long time ...... it has been 51 days......



I wonder how fast time flies by........ Everyday i used to think i will write a post and somehow could not manage.......

Many reasons:-

1) No time ( not many times)
2) No net connection ( few times)
3) Nothing to write ( one or two times)
4) No mood to write ( most of the time)

Couldn't make up my mind just to write even though had urge to write but no mood, (weird THOUGHT )

Had been reading posts by friends and realized that the mood of bloging was only not in place. Because many of my regular blogger friends were not writing.

What was I up to I was doing a play that was performed at St. Andrews Bandra was a good experience and have realized no more plays for a long time . Then there was this job that I was doing in a PR firm was an O.K. experience Now no more P.R for a very long time. I would have said never but it is said ‘Never say never’ and we have to believe all this because nothing is in our hands. One thing I have always believed that you should do what you love doing…… but getting that work is not so easy, so we tend to get attracted toward the options available which seem easy but are not…….. so when we have to work hard to find work ……. Then why not work a little harder to find what we love……

In home, dad had a accident. And broke his leg so will be going to stay with him till he is fine again…… work will wait .

Sometimes I feel I write too sad things or to say I concentrate on negative thoughts……. I believe myself to be a positive person inside but when I talk about what happened to me … I get comments from my friends as I am negative….. but why do we expect to say good things even if the reality is not so good……. My believe is to remain positive even if the situation is not but also see the reality…..

What do you think am I negative person or the situation that comes in our lives are negative


Sonu Anand

3 comments:

Rashmi said...

I dont at all think you to be a negative person neither do i want you to believe that.
It is as simple as what your heart says, what your mind thinks you just churn it out right in that way, unlike others who try to conceal it with the "other side of grass" phenomenon by maintaining that its okay to feel bad but i wont let the world know, i'd rather portray that i am happy.
I am also not trying to pinpoint this notion of people as i am a firm believer of "there's nothing which is right/wrong" its simply a perception when looked from certain angle seems different to different people.
Its good that you're like me a "realist" i affirm you buddy it is completely fine to be that way...by that atleast we dont have to feel bogged by camouflaging our feelings from ourselves.
Be positive, stay positive...trust me...you'll be fine, if not best.
God Bless and hugs
Cheers!

Smita said...

I always feel that it is circumstance which show us the way towards two feelings negative or positive!!! But then it is always in our hands to chose the positive one and try to find happy moments in life and see the positive side in everything.

So cheer up and things will start looking better :)

sonuanand17 said...

@Rashmi & Smita: Thanks.. i feel it's never too late for anything :)

33 Dream Cafe

 I am Supposed to be writing a script for a feature film right now.. But why am I writing this... Whatever this is. I couldn't write at ...