18 November, 2009

approval

I am feeling a little restless these days …………. The reason I don’t know….
What I am up to is a complex question which I am not in a state to answer …….there is a reason behind that as I want to do things my way what I wish to do ………. I can’t look for approval from everyone….. because not everyone will approve as in life there are people who agree and who disagree with you………people say when there is disagreement then you need to convince what if the person who disagrees has a set mindset…. You can’t change that……Yes, I have faced many humans who believe their way is the right way like that saying my way or the highway….. If you ask me I too may be having those set perceptions which one I can’t say but I definitely have those…..

Now, when I say you can’t look for approval it can also be taken as a way of running away from the situation….. but it is as it is…. I have my own mindset which I can’t change … :-)

It is not a matter of bother for me if I don’t get approval as I have got used to people’s reaction some positive and negative…… I feel it’s my journey I have to create my own road. But it is also necessary for me to discuss with others so that I can judge myself… as self judgment is very important. You can’t live a life thinking whatever you do is going to be right … by discussing with others you get a real picture… and living a real life is better than living in your own world……even if reality is not beautiful …………………


Sonu Anand

7 comments:

Smita said...

I believe that we ourselves are a better judge of a situation!!! Though as a natural instinct we look for approval but then it isn't possible to make everyone happy!!

So at least make yourself happy :)

ekta khetan said...

Hey, such a long time. And why restless? Chill and give time to the time. All will be fine:)

Ekta

sonuanand17 said...

@smita.... very true smita :-)

@ekta.... thank u ekta

Anonymous said...

very much agreed with u...at times ur decision may prove you wrong but it doesn't mean that one should always seek for approval...cause ultimately you would be left alone while tackling the crucial moment of ur life...

sonuanand17 said...

true anonymous.... i wish u had left a name....

Anonymous said...

:)

sonuanand17 said...

smile on... :-(

33 Dream Cafe

 I am Supposed to be writing a script for a feature film right now.. But why am I writing this... Whatever this is. I couldn't write at ...