11 April, 2010

I Quit

My Dearest,


There are people in our life who you admire so much that what ever they say is an irreversible line for you. You are one of the few people in my life. I may lose my personal benefit but do as you say. I may leave my personal work untouched but complete what you say. This is a fact and I don’t think there is any doubt about it.

You have known me for long. You have known me since I knew nothing. You have been instrumental in whatever I have achieved. There has been a few times when you have been angry or to say annoyed with my behavior. There has been few times when I have not liked what you said but I knew you are few of the people in my life who has not to be questioned.
Never can I believe you are wrong. I have seen you working passionately and with 1000% dedication.

You know I cannot speak much. That’s a fact. I may memorize few lines and speak but in reality I can say nothing, I may say to people whom I don’t care, may leave people whom I don’t believe but I believe you. And I know you wish the best for me..

Thinking for a long time, but couldn’t say I don’t want to be a loser. If I am unable to complete something it haunts me. That I failed. I have failed in a few occasions before and it really hurts. I still remember what I failed in… I believe at least I should try, try my best. Rest is not in my hand. I am not the one who will decide that.

I need to finish the a few things. I don’t think I will be able to do the your works after one or two days as my few things are not less. I also have to complete the assignments of my college in a week need full time for that. I have also submitted form for my masters at a respected university. I want to crack that. I will accept failure if I try but not before that. For this I need to quit the work I am doing for you. So, today I will have to say I quit because my life is different from yours. I admire you but I need to let someone admire me too. For that I need to work on my personal goals and in that your work has no place.

I am really sorry but I need to Quit. As if I am successfull you will say you knew me or I will not be in a position to even cross your mind in years.

The truth is sweet and bitter. It is better if we accept what is as it is.

Yours faithfully

ps. fiction/non fiction.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess it is non-fictional & targeted towards ....?....

;)

But i hav taken it as fict....
gud now those crappy word verification are gone.. :)

sonuanand17 said...

gud that those crappy word verifications but it will be good if u had an identity.

33 Dream Cafe

 I am Supposed to be writing a script for a feature film right now.. But why am I writing this... Whatever this is. I couldn't write at ...