23 March, 2011

Anger is costly...

Since, I can remember I have known anger to be extremely costly in other words you can say it is a luxury for those who can afford...

Because every time you get angry it comes with a price tag.

Costly
Very Costly
Somethings money can't buy for those things you pay forever.

Someone's  irritates you, your  blood boils and you thrash that person.. or if you work for them you quit or if its your spouse you divorce them...

These are the   things which after sometime may seem irrelevant.

Your partner's irritating you on the fon... you throw the fon BOOM.. fon gone. but  partner's there and you are not even angry now... What to do??? somethings gone are just gone.

You may have noticed the people who get angry on silly irrelevant things are mostly on their own who will want bear them and WHY????

Because there is nothing in this world what you can get from me and only from me....
Every damn thing has an replacement...


So, I hope to keep anger aside and not be replaced.

Because i can be replaced you can be replaced ... every damn thing can be replaced.

Beware.. and don't be angry unless necessary...

or You are desperate to be replaced ;)
(like there was a person in my life who would do the same things and irritate me, con me in the same way but very sweet talker.. i let that happen few times.. but then enough is enough So... )
-SA

No comments:

33 Dream Cafe

 I am Supposed to be writing a script for a feature film right now.. But why am I writing this... Whatever this is. I couldn't write at ...