26 November, 2011

my profile says "PROFESSIONAL ACTOR". - 2

I had thought i will share how i worked on my role. but  when i started it seems to be a personal secret that i am finding difficult to put it to paper.

but i need to give you something...

When i started i couldnot help being me... but as the days progressed i got to know more about the characer Nawab's life... the best way an actor can portray a character is knowing almost the same amount of information he has about himself.....

the more information you have the better the portrayal...

the walk the voice, the attitude all comes with the information.

Detailed Information is the key. Know everything that needs to be known... EVERYTHING....

After this it is a cake walk...

-SA

No comments:

33 Dream Cafe

 I am Supposed to be writing a script for a feature film right now.. But why am I writing this... Whatever this is. I couldn't write at ...