20 November, 2012

A poem or nothing!!!


Poetry has kept me alive
Rhyming the words
Placing them in a proper sequence
Taking them out of my heart
One by one
Giving them the shape of a poem
They are my emotions
Enclosed in the wall of a poem
Out of my heart
So that I could be free
But they are emotions
Sticky as they are
 they seep back in
And I fail to be free
And the words lose their significance
And it just becomes a simple poem
Just an entertainment for whoever reads the words
Sometimes pity
Sometimes ignorance
Sometimes empathy
And Sometimes sympathy  
But what is it to me
My pain only I can feel
I hide it behind my aloofness
I hide it behind my smile
But the hurt , the joy
Everything’s there
No matter what I say
I don’t think I am really true
And I don’t know if we can ever be..
If it was only truth that we said
Our conversations would be so messed up
But the fact remains
Some day’s I am even fake to me…
That’s why I don’t believe in my words
Only what I do  
Only what I do
And honestly, that’s me
Not even I can hide
My words are not me
but my actions are
That’s all there is to say..
Gods knows if this poem is also fake from the fake part of my fake heart
for the fake mind of yours.

PS. Everything’s an illusion to me… everything’s a joy everything’s a lie everything’s a truth everything’s love everything’s hate everything’s important and last but not the least everything’s meaningless 

No comments:

33 Dream Cafe

 I am Supposed to be writing a script for a feature film right now.. But why am I writing this... Whatever this is. I couldn't write at ...