17 April, 2009

I am sorry


Guys, I am really sorry for the long blog that i put up and that too i didn't complete. Forgive me.Now it has been around 3 months. For me it was like yesterday i wrote the blog. For us it is really important to respect time, which i have not been able to do so by now lets see if i will be able to do that or not. I am 21+2 and i realize that there is only only one thing between me and my success and that is respect of time, it's utilization and following a routine. I am working on it, and i know if i get control over this aspect of my life i am a success otherwise i will be something that i don't want to be.
Time flies so let's learn to fly with it.

thanks for reading me.

bye bye

Sonu Anand

No comments:

33 Dream Cafe

 I am Supposed to be writing a script for a feature film right now.. But why am I writing this... Whatever this is. I couldn't write at ...