09 May, 2009

why do i lie???????????????????????/ iam not somebodies duplicate

why do i lie..........................................
why can't i be true always........
what is wrong with me that i have to know.......
what is that i need to learn
what is the truth
why do i lie...................................................................

People compare me with some one else...............

Person 1. ooo sonu your hair looks like ..................

person 2. ooooo sonu you talk like him........

person 3. oooooo sonu you are really looking like ........... from this film....... of that actor.............

kid 1. oooo sir you look like that tv. actor....... did you intentionally cut your hair like that.........

Brother . ooi sonu why can't you be like me.........why are you sooooo................

dad. sonu .........i had so many expectations from you .................now look at mr.sharma's son he was dumber than you but now look where he is........

mom. sonu......... you keep looking in the mirror if you had been like .............................. you would have tried your hand at acting..............

and so on and on..............................................................................................

Why??????????????????????????

why compare someone with the other and make them both small.

i hate being compared. i am an individual. there is no one like me. i am nobodies image. i am my image .

I am a individual.

why do you compare me with someone else and make me feel small.............

why i resemble someone else. why could not i be just me.

but people are here just to compare. to compare you with someone who is on a different plane than you. to someone who is different than you. how can you compare.

why should i face that torture because of you. do you want me close my ears when i see you again. if not better treat me as me. no preconceived notions, no putting your agenda on me, no using me as your first tool for changing the world, i am not your laboratory, please let me live peacefully.............

i am me..........not someone else whose picture you have in your mind.

i won't change for you ..........

i won't change for anyone........

Don't irritate me........... you look like a looser when you try to correct me before correcting yourself.

Why and how can you expect me to live life according to you?????????????????????

How dare you????????????????????

Are you in your senses ????????????????????

i have only got around 70 years to live which is an average these days.............and you expect to live according to you, to live for you................

i will live life for myself...................i won't do that for you............................i have a lot to complete before i can start on the change list for me you had given...................... i have a lot of work to do.............. i will only help those who are around me or whom i can reach..............without getting up hungry..............

i won't leave my food to help you............. i can't starve i have a lot to do a lot to achieve.........i need energy ..................there is no guarantee that if i help you, you will help me back.........but if an am full i won't care

i can only help you after lunch........ i am serious.............. i will take my heart out for you...........

the only condition is my stomach should be full.

I know you won't like me and my words because you want my unconditional help and love..............

But i will have to say sorry as i don't work or do whatever be it love or help when i am hungry..........................


I am really sorry to disappoint you but this is how it is..............

this is who i am........... i am me nothing else......................

so let me be me don't try to change me.............

thanks

Yours truly, lovingly, faithfully (after having food)

Sonu Anand

(p.s. the dialogues about comparing are not real they are based on my and others experiences)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, u r rite mr.cooper
as youngsters, it does irritates when someone compares us with somebody else. It irritates more when our closed ones compares us with others.

Even i don't know why everyone wants to compare others with others.

May be its some kind of nature's rule. I was just reading ur blog and suddenly a thought popped out of my brain. We don't like to be compared by others because we want to be different and we want be our ownselves.

But to know if we are different, we need to compare ourselves with other, rite? I was just trying a reverse psychology kind of thing.

And why don't we get irritate when someone compares us with some imaginary person, i mean when we know that the person is not in existence? Have you ever thought of it?
Like if i would call u as "Prince from Dance india dance", you mite get irritate. But if i would call you "Mr.Cooper", you wont be even bothered... coz u know Mr.Cooper is an imaginery mirror point of yours.
Why is it so?
Well, the answers are unexplained to me too.
Give a thought on it. And whtevr it is, even i get irritate when someone compares me with someone.

sonuanand17 said...

nice, sujit i get ur point.

Prats said...

A long post, and a relevant question. I have a very simple take on it. People around you comparing you cajolling you, just enjoy that they have time to spare for you. I am sure you know where you are going. When you would reach where you wanted to all this wouldn't matter.

sonuanand17 said...

you are right, prateek......

Unknown said...

All those who compare will go to hell....relax bro...you rock

sonuanand17 said...

righto

33 Dream Cafe

 I am Supposed to be writing a script for a feature film right now.. But why am I writing this... Whatever this is. I couldn't write at ...