06 February, 2012

i'm weak


written long back...

I’m weak
I’m a slave
Inside a cage without a lock
I’m a human
I’ve a heart
I feel
I care
For good hearts, bad hearts , broken hearts, cunning hearts, shrewds hearts, selfish hearts….
I do feel
I do care

So am I
Inside a cage without a lock….

Just like sweet, cute beautiful birds are put in a cage locked at first….
That’s when the bird forgets it’s flight
The locks are thrown away…
By the bad hearts
Either the bird falls in love with the cage or the owner
May be the question
But the truth is
Somewhere deep inside
It knows it’s reason for life is the wings and its use is to fly…
Though forgotten for a while…
One day it’ll realize
And it will fly
So will I
From the cage where I am the prisoner for a while…

No comments:

33 Dream Cafe

 I am Supposed to be writing a script for a feature film right now.. But why am I writing this... Whatever this is. I couldn't write at ...