29 February, 2012

Meetings & partings…


Meetings &  partings…

It started as a 9 day boy.
I started recognizing my mother,
Every time,  I could not see her
Don’t  remember what the feeling was but I cried.
As a 9 day boy.

Meetings & partings…

It was on roll when I was four & a half…
I was taken to a distant place away from my siblings…
My gods were with me…
They handed me to a stranger in a strange place
And vanished…
This time, I cried hard…..
For hours and days at length.
Hoping my gods will hear…
But it turned out they were mere humans …
& could only hear inside a 30 mts. Radius.

In my adult life,

Meetings & partings

Became a way to live.
So many lovers I had
So many I loved
Some came
Some went   
Sometimes they left
Sometimes I asked them to…
Heart broke every time,
Tears rolled every time,

Meetings & partings

When acquaintances were not on a deeper level
It hurt less but it did…
The duration didn’t matter
What mattered was
Who touched inside
Who touched the pumping heart inside…

So many have touched 
  Over time, that
A concrete layer of dirt has made it numb…

Now,  meetings and partings

Don’t matter much they are mere occurrences

Happy for new ones
But the partings don’t create any tremor
I just wait for the next meetings

As,
Meetings & partings are a part of life….

4 comments:

NetSujit said...

harsh...!!!
But reality :(

NetSujit said...

I liked it.

sonuanand17 said...

love u.. miss u :)

sonuanand17 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

33 Dream Cafe

 I am Supposed to be writing a script for a feature film right now.. But why am I writing this... Whatever this is. I couldn't write at ...