16 December, 2009

my blog was unavailable for 2 days....

As who read my blog know that i use a domain name sonuanad.co.cc
it expired on 13th night... and since i was travelling was unable to do antthing abt it.... My friend sujit philipose had registered that domain name so only he could ve renewed it ..... and i was able to contact him yesterday....and finally my blog was back on track from 15th midnight... really felt something was missing when could not open my blog.... Btw do read the previous blog which went unnoticed because of the problem ....

Sonu Anand

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats off to you post, intention look progressive in the direction of more cognate articles promptly as its one of my pick question to read.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

33 Dream Cafe

 I am Supposed to be writing a script for a feature film right now.. But why am I writing this... Whatever this is. I couldn't write at ...