17 December, 2009

"I am going back "

I am going back..
Not forever..
I need to find something.

something that gave me energy to work countless hours..
something that gave my efforts an edge..
something that was responsible for my efforts being pure..
something that traveled with me a thousand miles.

Now i have lost it somewhere,
I want my dreams back.

I tried to look for it here,
but couldn't find it,
where has it gone,

I think time has done the damage.

I am certain, not to find it among people with lost dreams..

It's chaotic.......


I need to go back..
and feel the simplicity,
With faces full of dreams.


I am not the same anymore..
I am behaving normal these days..
I need to dope on my dream..
I don't want to be logical and calculated...

With my dreams i am insane..
I want that insanity back.


Sonu Anand

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was not aware of the poet inside you:)

sonuanand17 said...

thank you faceless friend :)

Unknown said...

this is one piece of art my friend....very well written i must say...

33 Dream Cafe

 I am Supposed to be writing a script for a feature film right now.. But why am I writing this... Whatever this is. I couldn't write at ...