14 December, 2012

blissful life


Ah Blissful life!!!
I had a moment
I felt ecstasy
Where you may ask
Here a while ago
When I felt my head may burst into pieces
Here when I was helping a small girl learn her lines
The lines I had wrote
I was getting furious
With her excuses
Why she could not remember before
Why she can’t speak hindi properly
And with her constant questioning
How I became a writer and so on
Everyone calling me here there and everywhere.
I had to put make up
Get ready for a shot..
I was acting too
Then rushing to my table and translating  a script
What a day I had..
What a rush it is
To work, work and work
That’s bliss
If you fall in love with your work
That’s what you can carry till the end
Your love for your work..
That is what is constant
Everything all around will keep changing
The people, your bank balance, your age
But your passion towards your work will keep you alive
Put you in a blissful state..
Put you in a blissful state..
If you don’t love your work..
First of all, give yourself a tight slap..
Thank you..
Look, inside of you
There you may find a passion go after it..
And  go after it..
Find an idea to love and your life will be bliss..
Loving humans will not be difficult for you..
Adjusting, making them happy won’t be a pain for you..
But if you hate your work..
You will always look for love in fellow humans..
You may find it
You may not..
You may lose it
You may retain
But love for passion will be there
Be passionate
And live it up..
Don’t drag live a blissful life
And be alive truly
And point to be noted my lord, never be dependent on another atom
Never ever!!!

No comments:

33 Dream Cafe

 I am Supposed to be writing a script for a feature film right now.. But why am I writing this... Whatever this is. I couldn't write at ...