24 November, 2017

A Happy Post!!!

I don't know if I have written a happy post. But i have written quite a few grim posts. Questioning everything. Even the meaning of all of this. I understand a thing though, Life is what you make it to be. It's all in our heads. We can steer it where ever we want it to. Meaning of Life is the meaning you give it.

Or we are Truman's from the Truman show (Jim Carey). Whether we are controlled by a divine power or by some power hungry humans. We do have our corners where we could be what we want to be.  There is some hope there. If you really want to accomplish something, the very act of attempting it will give you peace. Maybe peace is the wrong word. It will give you sustenance to look forward to another morning to get up and try again.

I have never seen anyone completely at peace if they are in this material world trying out things. But having a path helps. You are not so lost. No matter what happens in your life. You have a map to follow. It keeps telling you to take a right and then first left. You might put the breaks in frustration. But you start again. The voice would not stop until you start again.

I have been lost and frustrated more than I can count. But I have been crazy over the top happy too, many a times. Life is like that, I guess.

I wonder, If I didn't think about these things who would I be. If i was not always questioning What and where I would be.

I do dig tunnels and get cosy in there . Not wanting to come out. After every loss. But I can't deny the fact that I am ready for failure. I am always ready to take up a challenge and be open to failure. It was difficult at first. I fail more than I win but I remember less of the lessons from my wins. I think failure teaches you so much and makes you huge. I just had to be open to the pain. Open to navigate through it. I have learned it. It was not like this before.  My growth has hastened. The point being not making the same mistake again. New mistakes are welcome. The more i fuck up. The less surprises there will be in future.  For that I need to do more and more. Write more. act more. live more.

It is fun man. And thanks for reading all of this. I  was surprised seeing the page count. I guess I have been writing regularly.  So you have been reading regularly. A friend of mine offered to help with the grammar of my posts. I don't know. Maybe I will learn it myself. Not too late. All of my grammar is from the books I read. From my remembrance. I guess there are apps too to check the grammar. Will start writing good English soon.

Oh! Why is this a happy post? when all I talked about is serious stuff. Guess this is my happiness. This makes me happy.  So in all of this thinking and questioning. During a conversation with a friend. I had an Epiphany about me as a person and as an artist. It made me so happy and clear. I was suddenly free.

Free from all of my concerns. Just one idea. One thought Made me free.

So, when anyone asks me or tells me, hey Man, you think a lot?

I gotta say, what's the harm in that?


No comments:

33 Dream Cafe

 I am Supposed to be writing a script for a feature film right now.. But why am I writing this... Whatever this is. I couldn't write at ...