13 November, 2017

Phantom Life

We find ways to torture ourselves. We find illusion in the mundane. We believe in things that don't exist. We look away from the truth. We want to worship false gods rather than relying on ourselves. We don't want to see the real problem. So we create fake problems and keep solving them in loop. The real issue staying as it is.

We find ways to hurt ourselves. We know there are things that are beyond our control. We can't  stop ourselves from attempting to gain control over something which is beyond us. We build a world in our heads and chase it. We look for that Phantom world. What we chase is not there. What we are looking for is only in our heads. We are never ready to see the truth.

What if we were dedicated to the truth. It would hurt and torture us some more. But won't there be a chance to solve something that is there. We pray to things that don't exist, we love people who are a product of our imagination, we want to do things beyond our reach. What if we were dedicated to truth. It would be some Experience of life. What if we didn't live in our heads but in the real world. What if we saw everything for what they are. What if we could love the misgivings of life. What if we accepted this is what life is. What if we all came out of our heads and started communicating to each other in true sense.

What if we dedicated our life's to serve truth.

What would happen then?
Will we still feel tortured, hurt, betrayed, lost.

What can truth give us that illusions can't.

Will sticking to the honest happenings and not my interpretation and imaginary ideas save me.

Will I be saved?
What will become of me if i changed course and only believed in truth.

As an actor, I imagine things. Believe them to be facts and that makes me a believeble actor. Why do I do the same in life. Why ?

Sometimes, I feel it is truth that can save me. But everything is so bungled up. There is no difference between the projection and the object.

I might be part of a film that has been written by my incapable imaginary mind.

But who the fuck is directing it?

No comments:

33 Dream Cafe

 I am Supposed to be writing a script for a feature film right now.. But why am I writing this... Whatever this is. I couldn't write at ...