16 May, 2009

i am the best.....

Read as fast as you can preferably in one breath


i am the best....

why i am the best..

because i am someone's lookalike.....

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i am sonu.....

i work hard .........

i sleep hard...........

i am weird.........

i respect myself..............

i ignore........

Who?????????????????????????

me...........................................

Why????????????????????

donno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am the best................

because i love you...............

i don't love myself.............

no i don't...............

means i love myself and only me................

i am selfish....................

No..............................................

i have a dream..........

i will fulfill that

what my dream????????????????

what is my dream????????????????

Good question???????????????

Why is the world so fake?????????????

Indeed a good question and will remain so.........

till the world remains................

truth is so no true...............

there is no truth.............

there is only lies...........

I am the best..............

oh my god????????????????/

sometimes the mind can be so confusing..................................

i can't i can't.................................

What???????????????????

donno????????????

maybe fight........maybe lie...........maybe fake ......... maybe be true...........

maybe do what you say.... maybe ......oh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't

What???????????????

can't

What?????????????????

Stop??????????????

Why????????????

I will faint???????????????

Why????????????????

you make me crazy...........

Can't...............

What??????????? WHY?????????????

You already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.........................i am not ...................I am being me .................

don't..............................

Why?????????????????????????

I want you to be as i want you to be >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Don't want your honesty<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

WHAT??????????????????

Hooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Crtazy?????????????

YEss




Stop




Please let me live.............



NPOooooo ssOCsdfghj oooooooooooooooo pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

oh my god????????????????????????????????????????

let me die......................................let me die

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you need to die alive .....you need to die every minute everyday......every now


NOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I am the best????????????????????????

nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YES::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Don't question my belief

anyways

i am dying nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Sonu Anand

PS. contains confusion of my mind........... No logic please

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so bloody crazy and honest....i love it...

sonuanand17 said...

haaa haaaaaa....

did you read it in 1 go and fast...

33 Dream Cafe

 I am Supposed to be writing a script for a feature film right now.. But why am I writing this... Whatever this is. I couldn't write at ...